Last updated: 05/23/2023
While using uLog.ai, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, name, and usage data.
We collect information on how uLog.ai is accessed and used. This usage data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, the information you input into those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
We may share your data with our AI partners strictly for the purpose of enhancing your experience and providing additional features. We do not sell your data to third parties. We will only share your data with external entities to enhance the experience of our services or in the event we are compelled to by legal action.
The security of your data is important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.